Welcome to the St. Joseph's Villa Website!
We are glad that you are here and that you want to find out more about the Villa and the work we do. Please use the links below and to the side to find the answers to your questions.
NEW! Now Offering Early Autism Services for children ages 2 to 5. Program supervised by Doctoral Level Board Certified Behavior Analyst, based in best-practice Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) methodology.
Introducing the Villa's new logo!
Believing Is Seeing Campaign a Success!
St. Joseph's Villa is pleased to announce the completion of its first-ever capital campaign to transform the campus into a safer, more accessible place with new resources to serve children and their families. Click here to learn more.
About Our Services
- Services for children with autism and developmental disabilities.
- Services for homeless children and families.
- Services for at-risk youth.
Road Academy, the nontraditional middle and high school at St.
and Transition Services to help individuals
prepare for a transition back into the community, including preparation
for meaningful employment
- Hollybrook Apartments for adults living with disabilities
- Download the Villa's FY 2011 Annual Report
- Visit the Villa's new blog
- Find out about the Believing is Seeing Campaign for St. Joseph's Villa
- Find how to get the book about St. Joseph's Villa
- Learn about the Villa’s leadership, finances and history
- Sign up for the Villa's newsletter
- Volunteer at the Villa
- Villa resources for rent (chapel, gymnasium, fields)
Other information about St. Joseph's Villa
The Villa is accredited by the national Council on Accreditation and is an approved Medicaid provider for many of its services.
St. Joseph's Villa admits clients of any race, color, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to clients at St. Joseph's Villa. St. Joseph's Villa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, disability, religion or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other agency-administered programs. Any person who believes he or she has been discriminated against in any U.S.D.A. related activity should write to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250
information about visitors to this web site. Please click HERE
St. Joseph's Villa
8000 Brook Road
Richmond, VA 23227
(804) 553-3200 * Toll Free: (800) 273-6553